17 small acts of kindness on Randon Kindness Day
It’s not always the grandest gestures that move us the most.
1. When a high shool student spent months making 1,300 valentines for high school classmates.
2. A 7-year-old girl wrote to Google, asking for a job
…and got this response
2. Chicago cop’s act of kindness toward a homeless man
3. A note left on a vending machine at a cancer hospital in Manchester asking people to help themselves to free treats.
4. Hockey player makes kid’s day.
5. Strangers help refugee learn to skate in Ottawa
6. Fill-in School bus driver builds 10-year-old girl wheelchair ramp after seeing mom struggle
7. Single Utah mom dresses up as man to take child to father-son event
8. Turning 3 at evacuation shelter, boy gets birthday surprise
9. Scottish women knit jumpers for ‘discriminated-against’ unwanted dogs
10. A guilt-stricken thief returned stolen Christmas lights to a family with a handwritten apology
11. WestJet pilot buys food for stranded Air Canada passengers
12. Children at Mott Hospital get 93,600 valentines from 25 countries
13. 50$ generous tip by parents, in the memory of their lost child
14. 92-year-old grandfather makes paintings for sick children
15. Mailman builds ramp for aging dog so they can continue their sweet daily greeting
16. F1 champion Seb Vettel gets a drawing from a young fan
17. When a woman accidentally threw away $5000 cash for her mortgage, sanitation workers sifted through tons of trash to find it, refused a reward.
Siobhan is a freelance writer, research addict and lover of twisted history. If you like horrible but amazing history, check out her website www.interesly.com or Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/interesly. Or you can reach her through www.siobhanoshea.com.